Meghan Markle's grass to grace story will inspire you!
Since her her engagement to Prince Harry, American actress Meghan Markle has been all over the News. We found this inspiring story about her and thought to share with you fam:
Her parents got divorced when she was 6 years old
She was married before and divorced two years after
Despite these factors you may consider as odds and a humble/not too smooth beginning, she rose above these circumstance and made a mark for herself.
She became a popular and successful actress
Became an advocate for gender equality and women empowerment.
Became a Global Ambassador for World Vision Canada
Became a UN advocate for women
Owns her own Clothing Line
She is Founder and Editor-in-Chief of her own blog.
And now she is getting married to Prince Harry of England making a grand entrance into The Royal Family! That is the story of MEGHAN MARKLE!
Morale of the story -
1. Your family background is not a limiting factor!
2. The end of one marriage does not mean the end of your life!
3. Work hard to pick up the pieces of your life and start all over again! Do not give up on yourself .
4. Do not despise the days of humble beginning. Start small even as a brief case girl but don't stay small. Dream and think big, stay focused , keep your eyes on the ball and aim for the stars.
5. You may have to kiss a few frogs before you meet your Prince. Don't give up on love ! You are lovable. The problem may not be the intensity of love but the quality of people you are loving. There is hope that someone will come along and appreciate your true Love and love you genuinely too.
6. Sometimes the purpose of a Man in a woman's life is to make her a better woman for another Man. So count your gains and move on !
If you must leave or have left a violent marriage (this is entirely your decision, no one would force you to) DO NOT GIVE UP ON YOURSELF! God is a God of second chances . Take another go at life and strive to make it better.